USPS

The ultimate in frustration.

USPS

Postby DiamondsInTheSky » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:15 pm

So the post office has apparently lost an important piece of mail. It had my tax documents in it that I was sending to my mom since she does my taxes for me. Now I have to call the three last people in the world that I ever want to talk to, my last three employers, and see if they can send new copies or email them to her. Leave it to the post office to charge you to get your mail lost! This is why I never send mail. f**k you, post office!!!
DiamondsInTheSky

Re: USPS

Postby cartmanland » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:08 pm

Yeah, you'd think something as simple as mail delivery can't go wrong. But people will find a way, like they will find a way to make mashed potatoes taste like garbage juice. (I literally can't think of anything easier to cook than mashed potatoes.)

Last year I had my bachelor's diploma delivered to an agency in Canada, whose job was literally verifying the thing and sending it back. Instead they lost it. They refunded the verification fee, but did not compensate for the document itself. Fortunately, a few weeks later some guy in Albania contacted me and told me he had received my diploma in the mail, and was cool enough to forward it to me.
cartmanland

Postby DiamondsInTheSky » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:53 pm

cartmanland wrote:Yeah, you'd think something as simple as mail delivery can't go wrong. But people will find a way, like they will find a way to make mashed potatoes taste like garbage juice. (I literally can't think of anything easier to cook than mashed potatoes.)

Last year I had my bachelor's diploma delivered to an agency in Canada, whose job was literally verifying the thing and sending it back. Instead they lost it. They refunded the verification fee, but did not compensate for the document itself. Fortunately, a few weeks later some guy in Albania contacted me and told me he had received my diploma in the mail, and was cool enough to forward it to me.

That's good you got it. My envelope arrived three weeks too late, luckily I got emailed copies, I wasn't even sure they could do that.
DiamondsInTheSky

Postby TotalDesaster » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:33 am

Horrible service. They've lost more domestic mail than they have international mail. Mail theft is a serious concern.
TotalDesaster

Return to Government / Public Service personnel