Trump's impact on the US/World

The ultimate in frustration.

Re: Trump's impact on the US/World

Postby Mr. Mean-Spirited » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:13 am

Let us suppose that there is a misanthrope, all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. This misanthrope puts on a nice, new unfriendly outfit takes a shiny, shimmering ballot to the election place One candidate is said to be a hateful old man who is going to start wars and to make things worse for everybody. The other contender is said to be a kindly old grandmother who will give glittery and gleaming new toy-sets to everyone in the world. Which contestant is going to get the misanthrope vote?
I am on this earth for one reason and one reason only. I am here to hate.
Mr. Mean-Spirited

Postby DiamondsInTheSky » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:48 pm

Mr. Mean-Spirited wrote:Let us suppose that there is a misanthrope, all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. This misanthrope puts on a nice, new unfriendly outfit takes a shiny, shimmering ballot to the election place One candidate is said to be a hateful old man who is going to start wars and to make things worse for everybody. The other contender is said to be a kindly old grandmother who will give glittery and gleaming new toy-sets to everyone in the world. Which contestant is going to get the misanthrope vote?

I didn't vote. I couldn't do it.
DiamondsInTheSky

Postby cartmanland » Sun May 28, 2017 7:55 am

So this is my two cents on Trump, and the current state of the world.

I honestly never thought Trump would be this bad. I thought maybe he wouldn't keep all of his promises, but mostly I expected him to be for the people. I thought, and I imagine most of his voters did too, that here's guy that isn't afraid to speak truth to the corrupt faces in the establishment and the media, wants to stand up for the common people, is already a bilionaire so he won't be taking money from corporations to do what they want. I thought here's an old rich businessman that perhaps wants to give something back to the people, do something good for the country before he's gone and be remembered for it afterwards. I never thought he's dumb, like most people did. I saw his 'outlandish' behaviour as him trolling people, and I liked that. I thought he can't be stupid, since he's a (mostly) successful billionaire businessman, after all. I thought if he wins, he'll stop clowning around and start acting like a diplomat (which is what businessmen like him have to be in order to be able to run their businesses, I thought), and for a moment he did, his post-election speech was very mature and diplomatic, he even praised Clinton, the woman he wanted to lock up a few weeks prior. His inaugural speech I also liked. The first days of his presidency looked promising. I kept hearing about jobs coming back and the building of the wall and the muslim ban... but after that it went to complete sh*t.

Not only I didn't expect him to be this bad, I didn't expect him to be worse than I thought Clinton would be. He bombed Syria, he gave key positions to sh*t people including members of his family (wtf), he just now made a weapons deal with a terrorist country, he resumed the training and funding of ISIS and other terrorist groups, he's going to cut taxes for the rich, he f**ked up healthcare, he's removing regulations that keep corporations from poisoning people, turkish bodyguards beat up american citizens on american soil and he does absolutely nothing. And these are just things off the top of my head, things I've heard and read about. F**k knows what other things he's managed to f**k up. I am extremely disappointed, but I'm more depressed and hopeless than disappointed.

The problem isn't that Trump got elected. The problem isn't wikileaks and Russia, like Rachel Maddow will have you believe. The problem is that the elections mean nothing, and that the system is neck deep corrupt and you can't do anything about it. Democrats, republicans… doesn't matter. All of them are there for one thing - making money for themselves, at whatever cost. Every day there's a new video with politicians dodging questions or blatantly lying to your face. These pieces of sh*t can do anything they want and no one can bring them to justice. They own the police and the military. The government is ran by a handful of people who have hoarded so much money that they now control the entire world. Trump proved this. Nothing would change even if Jesus himself got elected.

I keep hearing the top 10 richest people in the world have more money than half of the population of Earth. I'm no hippie but this isn't right. This shouldn't be happening and can not end well. And these peope of course want more. How much money do they need? When will it be enough? And are there any lines they won't cross? Before you call me a conspiracy theorist, there's a video of John Kerry telling the congress (I believe) that Saudi Arabia is paying the United States to destroy Syria. And there's an audio of him telling syrians basically to get out while they can, because their country is going to be destroyed one way or another. I'm no fan of Syria or any particular country, but today it's Syria, tomorrow it can be my country, especially since Turkey has openly stated that they want to bring back the Ottoman empire. Who's going to stop them? Not the US for sure, they're allies. And on a side note, why did Bush and his administration never get prosecuted for war crimes? And Clinton, and Obama, and now Trump. Yes, if democracy and justice existed, these people would be in jail for crimes against humanity.

And the whole thing is a show. Trump's job is to f**k people over, Steven Colbert's job is to make fun of Trump and they're both making money playing their roles and you're supposed to just laugh everything off watching Bill Maher, SNL and all the other useless c**ts pretending to be on your side. The media's job is to tell you the problem is homophobia and racism. Hey look how bad Russia is for banning gays, but don't look at Saudi Arabia who's beheading gays and atheists, they are a top US ally, it's just a different culture.

Now as you know I'm not american. But the US is a world power and the actions of the american government affect the entire world. I am sorry to say that the EU government is no better. Everybody is sold and controlled. There is no such thing as democracy. Don't waste your time casting any ballots. Oh, and no f***ing Brexit is going to save anyone either.

This planet needs to get hit by a giant asteroid ASAP.
cartmanland

Postby jacqueline_hyde » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:26 pm

"Everybody is sold and controlled. There is no such thing as democracy. Don't waste your time casting any ballots."

I agree, voting is a waste. I find people are so brainwashed into the idea of democracy they get very offended by the idea of not voting. I don't claim alliance to any of these politicians. They are rich, elite people who will never really care about the middle and lower level people. They have they're own circles to worry about first.
jacqueline_hyde

Previous

Return to Government / Public Service personnel