People leaving their shopping carts in parking spaces!

What ever happened to customer service?

People leaving their shopping carts in parking spaces!

Postby Al725 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:31 am

I whent grocery shopping the other day and this seems to be happening more and more frequently.Some lazy bum leaves his/her shopping cart in their parking space without even considering that someone else will want to park there!The a reason why all grocery stores have spots to rack shopping carts and usely several of them dispersed throughout the lot.But so many people are too lazy to simply push their empy carts over to them.WTF! I'am just waiting until someone does this in front of me so I can ball him/her out!
Al725

Re: People leaving their shopping carts in parking spaces!

Postby Vismien » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:40 am

I work retail and see this on a daily basis. The other day, while watering the garden center's outside plants, I saw a woman come over and ditch her cart in the garden enclosure where it clearly did not belong. Apparently it was simply too much effort to walk just a bit further and put it in the actual cart corral. She said, "I bet you just hate it when people leave their carts here like this."

I told her that it makes no difference to me; I tend plants, not cattle.
Irradiate.
Vismien

Postby chron » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Vismien wrote: She said, "I bet you just hate it when people leave their carts here like this."

Wow! The nerve of some people! If I were in your shoes I would have said, "Yes, please put it back where it belongs." But then I might have been out of a job. Glad I dont work with the public!

"I bet you just hate it when people punch you in the face like this."
chron

Postby ihatepeople420 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:45 pm

It does seem to be happening more frequently. People are just getting lazier and lazier. The cart docking areas are never THAT far from any spot, so there's no excuse. It's even worse when the thing is 2 steps away and they still leave it...
ihatepeople420

Postby Preacher » Wed May 18, 2011 11:03 am

She said, "I bet you just hate it when people leave their carts here like this."

The reply could have been:

"Not at all. Its only the useless morons who leave them in the wrong place anyway, and anyone with so much of a problem in their lives that they cant walk the extra few feet to put it back in the right place doesn't need me to tell them they're idiots."
Political Correctness
The belief that it is possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end.
Preacher
Site Admin

Postby D R IE A M » Wed May 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Preacher wrote:
She said, "I bet you just hate it when people leave their carts here like this."

The reply could have been:

"Not at all. Its only the useless morons who leave them in the wrong place anyway, and anyone with so much of a problem in their lives that they cant walk the extra few feet to put it back in the right place doesn't need me to tell them they're idiots."

Nice!
D R IE A M

Postby fraufrau » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:25 pm

I thought of this thread when I went grocery shopping yesterday.

In an empty parking space there was a cart. Literally across from the space there was a cart holder. Are people that lazy that they can't just push a cart 15+ feet away? I always hope that I get a spot like that in a parking lot! LOL
fraufrau

Postby ihatepeople420 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Yeah, it's only like 20 steps there and back, lol, that's waaaaay too much work...
ihatepeople420

Postby ChildOfBelial » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:52 am

I'm sure these same people go home and complain about how over-weight they are.

"I need to lose weight but I just don't know how." You could stop being friggin' lazy for starters.
"A myth is a religion in which no one any longer believes." - James Feibleman
ChildOfBelial

Postby Mr.Grim » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:54 pm

8) Ironically, this provides job security for those people that clean up the carts at the end of the day.
*Read the TOS* isn't painless when you leave everyone in pain.
Mr.Grim

Postby Ferret63 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:36 pm

People are hopeless, nowadays. I always put the carts back where they belong if I find them in a parking space, or even a few streets away. That way I can differentiate myself from every other person that seems to care only for themself.

I really do hate humanity.
Ferret63

Postby HermitOfTheForest » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Saw one just yesterday. They'd left the cart in the middle of the next parking space over from the cart corral. :roll:
HermitOfTheForest

Postby alpha480v » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:01 am

I hate this also. How lazy can you be to not put the cart in the cart holder?
alpha480v

Postby emcee » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:32 pm

I brought like 4 carts back into a store that had no cart corrals in the parking lot. I swear the cashier freaked out, shouting, "Thank you thank you thank you," over and over.
Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. - Mark Twain
emcee

Postby Homer Sydal » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:09 pm

The trouble with caring enough to obey common courtesy is the ignorance of others who don't- It's frustration and laced with a kind of envy for their blissful lack of awareness and sensitivity- The dimwits don't have to clean up after themselves or even acknowledge that somebody did them a favour by taking up their slack-
That somebody is you if you had to get out of your car and manoeuvre their cart out of the way- then get back in your car and park
Homer Sydal

Next

Return to Retail